PULSALINK PUTS YOU IN CONTROL ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.
Exclusive PULSAlink communication delivers cloud-based, secure mobile access to your MicroVision EX controller. Data is stored safely on the cloud, and AES
256-bit military-grade encryption provides unsurpassed security. Get easy-to-use, interactive reporting and graphing tools — plus quick access to settings and
notifications — right from your mobile device. This level of connectivity enables you to monitor and make adjustments anytime, from anywhere.
Save time and money by accessing your MicroVision EX controllers without having to make the drive to site locations. Now it’s easy to provide your customers with the peace of mind they deserve, while you monitor and make needed adjustments anytime, from anywhere.
- View and monitor cooling tower readings anytime, anywhere using any device with an internet connection.
- MicroVision EX allows you to quickly change system settings remotely.
- Configure alerts for alarm notifications and live readings to be emailed to any necessary staff.
- Download and create reports without having to be in front of your controller.
PULSAlink - Graph is a simple tool used to plot data retrieved from MicroVison EX controllers in the CSV format. The export utility saves probe and relay data as image files for inserting into other applications..
Notes for PULSAlink – Graph
- For the graphing tool to work with the data log output from the MicroVision EX the original file must remain unmodified. Do not save CSV files from the controller using Excel or other spreadsheet application.
- Rename files from the controller using Windows Explorer and not the “Save” or “Save as” function in Excel.
- CSV Files from the controller that have been changed cannot be opened by PULSAlink Graph.
There are three files required for the program to operate and all three files must be in the same directory on your system in order for the program to run.
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 7/8/10|
|Hard Drive Space||20 MB total hard drive space|
|RAM||256 MB DDR3 RAM Minimum|
|Processor||Intel Pentium Duo E2200 (1M Cache, 2.20 GHz) or greater|
|Software||Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5+.|
DownloadsPULSAlink Administrator Set Up
PULSAlink Recommended Software Update (Models purchased before April 2, 2018)
|PDF - 437 KB|
|PDF - 21. KB|
|PDF - 465 KB|
|PULSAlink Graphing Program Files zip||ZIP - 308 KB|
|PULSAlink Data Log Technical File||PDF - 44 KB|
|MicroVision EX and PuLSAlink Network Security Outline||PDF - 340 KB|
|PULSAlink Administrator Set Up||PDF - 79 KB|
|PULSAlink Activation||PDF - 360 KB|