The PULSAtron Series A Plus offers manual function controls of stroke length and stroke rate as standard, with the option to select external pace for automatic control. Other optional features include external stop function and 2000:1 turndown control. Ten distinct models are available, having pressure capabilities to 250 psig (17 bar), and flow capacities to 58 gpd (9.1 lph), with a turndown ratio of 100:1. Metering performance is reproducible to within +/- 3% of maximum capacity.
Over 25 years of excellence, PULSAtron pumps carry agency approvals of ETL, ETL Sanitation, CE and NSF 61 (PVDF material and PVC Degassing Head models).
- Manual control by onboard adjustable stroke rate and stroke length knobs
- Highly reliable timing circuit
- Circuit protection against voltage and current upsets
- Solenoid protection by thermal overload with auto-reset
- Water resistant for outdoor and indoor applications
- Internally dampened to reduce noise
- Guided ball check valve systems to reduce back flow and enhance outstanding priming characteristics
- Few moving parts
- Wall mountable
- Safe and easy priming with durable leak-free bleed valve assembly (standard)