The PULSAtron Series E-DC offers manual function controls over stroke length and stroke rate providing a turn down ratio of 100:1. Our best value in a pump with this capacity and powered by 12 Volt DC. Four distinct models are available, having pressure capabilities to 150 psi (10 bar) @ 6 gpd (0.25 lph), and flow capacities to 44 gpd (7.0 lph) @ 100 psi (7 bar). Metering performance is reproducible to within ± 3% of maximum capacity.
Over 25 years of excellence, PULSAtron pumps carry agency approvals of ETL, ETL Sanitation, CE and NSF 61 (PVDF material and PVC Degassing Head models).
- Powered by 12 Volt DC
- Manual control by on-line adjustable stroke rate and stroke length
- Highly reliable timing circuit
- Water resistant for outdoor and indoor applications
- Guided ball check valve systems to reduce back flow and enhance outstanding priming characteristics
- Few moving parts and wall mountable
- Safe and easy priming with durable leak-free bleed valve assembly (standard)