The PULSAtron Series C offers manual control stroke length adjustment with a fixed stroke rate. Optional control features include external pace, a choice between momentary on/off switch for priming the pump, or a toggle on/off switch for manual override of all control functions. Four distinct models are available, having pressure capabilities to 80 psi (5.6 bar), and flow capacities to 30 gpd (4.7 lph), with a turndown ratio of 10:1. Metering performance is reproducible to within +/- 3% of maximum capacity.
Over 25 years of excellence, PULSAtron pumps carry agency approvals of ETL, ETL Sanitation, CE and NSF 61 (PVDF material and PVC Degassing Head models).
- Manual control by on-line adjustable stroke length (fixed stroke rate)
- Water resistant
- Safe and easy priming with durable leak-free bleed valve assembly
- Highly reliable timing circuit
- Circuit protection against voltage and current upsets
- Solenoid protection by thermal overload with auto-reset
- Internally dampened to reduce noise
- Guided ball check valve systems to reduce back flow and enhance outstanding priming characteristics
- Few moving parts, Wall mountable
- Safe & Easy Priming with durable leak-free bleed valve assembly (standard)
- Optional Control: External pace with auto/manual selection